The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Steve Reynolds Lecture - Chicago 3/21 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kamlet
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
56 Posts

Profile of kamlet
IBM Ring 43 is proud to present

STEVE REYNOLDS

Friday March 21st 7:30 PM
Presence St. Francis Hospital, Auditorium
355 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL
Guests $20

Steve Reynolds has been a professional magician for 30 years, entertaining and amazing audiences throughout the US and Canada. He is a card technician of the finest caliber. The tricks Steve teaches are fun to learn and perform – you’ll be surprised how easy it is to make them look like miracles.

This is a lecture not to be missed – but don’t just take our word for it

“Deceptive and absolutely incredible card magic”.—Troy Hoosier

“I am a Steve Reynolds fan for two reasons: great methods and mind-blowing effects.” —Allan Ackerman

“Steve Reynolds is one of the most creative and knowledgeable Cardicians I know.”—Bill Malone

“The breadth of his material was wide, the thinking was deep, and the entertainment value was high…if all our are fingers were thumbs, they would all be up.” - Lance Pierce

“Steve has a student’s passion, a seeker’s diligence, and an expert’s attitude and touch.”—Jon Racherbaumer

“I’ve had the pleasure of watching Steve Reynolds grow and mature into one of the finest thinker/creator/researchers in the field of card magic.” – Marc DeSouza

Steve will also be offering a workshop on the Zarrow Shuffle on Saturday March 22 at Magic Inc from 12-2 for $60. The workshop will cover the Zarrow Shuffle and attendees will receive a free workbook. Steve is also offering a money-back guarantee on the workshop.

If interested in the workshop, please send an email to kamlet@ameritech.net

Mike Kamlet
www.ring43.org
Lance Pierce
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Profile of Lance Pierce
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2014, kamlet wrote:
IBM Ring 43 is proud to present

STEVE REYNOLDS

Friday March 21st 7:30 PM
Presence St. Francis Hospital, Auditorium
355 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL
Guests $20

Steve Reynolds has been a professional magician for 30 years, entertaining and amazing audiences throughout the US and Canada. He is a card technician of the finest caliber. The tricks Steve teaches are fun to learn and perform – you’ll be surprised how easy it is to make them look like miracles.

This is a lecture not to be missed – but don’t just take our word for it

“Deceptive and absolutely incredible card magic”.—Troy Hoosier

“I am a Steve Reynolds fan for two reasons: great methods and mind-blowing effects.” —Allan Ackerman

“Steve Reynolds is one of the most creative and knowledgeable Cardicians I know.”—Bill Malone

“The breadth of his material was wide, the thinking was deep, and the entertainment value was high…if all our are fingers were thumbs, they would all be up.” - Lance Pierce

“Steve has a student’s passion, a seeker’s diligence, and an expert’s attitude and touch.”—Jon Racherbaumer

“I’ve had the pleasure of watching Steve Reynolds grow and mature into one of the finest thinker/creator/researchers in the field of card magic.” – Marc DeSouza

Steve will also be offering a workshop on the Zarrow Shuffle on Saturday March 22 at Magic Inc from 12-2 for $60. The workshop will cover the Zarrow Shuffle and attendees will receive a free workbook. Steve is also offering a money-back guarantee on the workshop.

If interested in the workshop, please send an email to kamlet@ameritech.net

Mike Kamlet
www.ring43.org

Two things:

1) I can actually spell better than that.
2) Go see the lecture.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Steve Reynolds Lecture - Chicago 3/21 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL