The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Entertainers' Swap Meet Saturday (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rainbowrangers
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of rainbowrangers
Attention All Entertainers!!!

This is not a convention or an auction. The point of this event is to give everyone an easy outlet for selling unneeded supplies.

Admission and spaces are free. The event is hosted by Steps to Success, a non profit early learning center. A donation jar & concessions to benefit Steps to Success will be available.

Everyone is welcome to buy, sell, or trade. We do ask that you stick to performance equipment. (This is not a garage sale.) Magic, Juggling, Puppets, Face Painting, Balloon Twisting, Books and equipment. Anything that would be used as an entertainer. Oh, socializing is also encouraged.

Means of payment will be up to the seller. Please come prepared.

Feel free to post any feature items on this event page.

We would like to get an idea of how many to expect. If you have information on upcoming events, groups or anything else performance related, please bring the material to hand out. If we have room, we'll try to have a table for this information.

Event schedule:

7:30am to 9:00am = Set up. If you would like to set up a table, this is the time to do it. The event is in an old school Caféteria. The fold down tables are still in the walls. We are planning on putting those down so they can be used. These tables are on a first come, first served basis the morning of the event. Feel free to bring your own table.

9:00am to 1:00pm = Swap meet. That's 4 hours of fun. Steps to success will have concessions set up as part of their fund raiser.

1:00pm to 2:00pm = Tear down and clean up.

Upper Leacock Township Building, 36 Hillcrest Ave., Leola PA 17540
Saturdayat 9:00am - 1:00pm
May your days be filled with Magic.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
This was a great event today! Seen some old friends and had some great deals. Can't wait until next time! Smile
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Hey folks - this is happening again this Saturday between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM at Steps to Success, 56 Hillcrest Ave, Leola, PA 17540. Last year there were 60 attendees, and plenty of time for socializing and scoring great deals.

Details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1727540234210104/

My son Maxfield and I are bringing a good selection of items, including a custom J.C. Sum Blade Pyramid stage illusion in mint condition; a new Kohler Pro-Line effect by Steve Spill and Scott Alexander; two brand new Vapr Watches still sealed with extra refills; a Creative Magic "Trapless" subtrunk with hoop, curtain and cuffs; a rare Larry Becker electronic effect; three of Jay Mattioli's best stage effects brand new and unopened; a European chair suspension; coin gaffs; cards; books and dvds; and a special Sport-Tek t-shirt I'm having printed for the occasion that honors one of magic's great magicians in a rather unusual way. All that and two custom electric guitars for the musicians.

Lots of other sellers and deals as well, and you can bring your own items to auction or sell if you'd like. See you there!
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Entertainers' Swap Meet Saturday (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL