The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Fire Wallet by Theatre Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jmolomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Victorville
332 Posts

Profile of Jmolomagic
I have been searching for this wallet for some time now. So far everyone I have contacted (online magic shops) has been back ordered for quite some time. I have also tried to contact Theatre Magic with no luck. Anyone know of any magic shops that carry this specific fire wallet? Thank you! Smile
Jonathan Molo
360-989-6602
www.JonathanMolo.com
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
They are selling it on their website. I think it's theatremagic.com
If not just Google Theatre Magic
Ihor
Jmolomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Victorville
332 Posts

Profile of Jmolomagic
I emailed them a couple days ago to make sure they actually have it in stock. No answer unfortunatly.... :/
Jonathan Molo
360-989-6602
www.JonathanMolo.com
Endless West
View Profile
Regular user
A town called Malice
185 Posts

Profile of Endless West
The best fire wallet I've ever seen is made by Howie Marmer (Howie the Great) from here in Atlanta. He has built it so that it looks as if the flame becomes the cash. It's awesome.
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
737 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2014, Jmolomagic wrote:
I have been searching for this wallet for some time now. So far everyone I have contacted (online magic shops) has been back ordered for quite some time. I have also tried to contact Theatre Magic with no luck. Anyone know of any magic shops that carry this specific fire wallet? Thank you! Smile

Hey there,

I worked for Theatre Magic for 7 years as their lead graphic designer. While I no longer work with them I can attest to the quality of this wallet. It is a really great wallet. Currently I run a design/marketing business and I had even pitched the idea to the owner of handling their social media marketing and reputation management due to situations just like this. Sad that they haven't gotten back with you. Great company with no one to monitor this activity.

Anyways…try sending an email directly to the owner. His email is attillio@mac.com. You can also try emailing my good friend Jason Fields (Jafo) as he is a manager there. His email is magicjafo@gmail.com.

Good luck.
Jmolomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Victorville
332 Posts

Profile of Jmolomagic
Thank you for everyones reply! I actually received a email from theatre magic and they do have them in stock! Thank you again!
Jonathan Molo
360-989-6602
www.JonathanMolo.com
colin72
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of colin72
Jmolomagic- Did you buy the Theatre Magic fire wallet?

Just wondering if you or anyone else could post a review.

Thanks!
Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1101 Posts

Profile of Nash
Well since Kaps fire wallet are out of stock again and I'm BADLY in need for one ..

does Theatre magic fire wallet have the card to wallet ability too?
I teach leaders the magic of curiosity and empathetic communication. keynote Speaker | Seattle magician
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
737 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
No. It's just a fire wallet... but it's the best d*mn fire wallet you'll ever own Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Fire Wallet by Theatre Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL