The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card Sight by Devin Knight- A New OOTW (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Card Sight has proven to be one of the hits of the East Coast Mind Jam. Everyone is talking about it. It appears to have fooled the majority of mentalists and magicians in attendance. The is the last day before the price goes up.
kevin carmean
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of kevin carmean
At first I wasn't interested in another OOTW, but after reading the posts I bought it and am very glad I did.
This is GREAT! Bravo Devin!

It is so straight forward and clean in the handling that you have to laugh at how clever it is.
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
I normally perform for laypeople but I decided to perform this in front of magicians and it fooled them bad. A handful of us went to dinner afterwards and were still talking about it. Card Sight and Kolophon Revisited are two great dynamic releases that Devin has released lately. With lay audiences, I've been devasting them with Kolophon Revisited. All they ask at the end is "How?" Check out both!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card Sight by Devin Knight- A New OOTW (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL