The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Coming Together (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
Hey everyone I have an idea I'd like to try out. Once a month, everyone posts a link to their favorite thread in the Café.

With this we can share things with each other that maybe someone hasn't seen yet. Everyone will come in and post the link and the name of the thread, then give a short explanation of why they like it so much. We post a new link once a month.

I think it will be a good way to use the Café and explore more about it. Let me know if you're interested and we can start posting on maybe the 10th?

If we do start maybe have it posted in the Secret Sessions forum. That way if there is a link to a thread from there will be no worry if someone has 50 posts to view it.

Chris
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
Ok I guess it is just me. Despite that I will start posting tomorrow in the Secret Sessions forum.

Chris
MagicAndBlackjack
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of MagicAndBlackjack
Great Idea,

I'll do this tomorrow also.

TJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Coming Together (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL