The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to Board not new to Magic...... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
Hi guys and gals,
I am new to the board and must say that I love it. I am not big on message boards but this is a great one. I am 31 and have been doing magic profesionally for 8 years. I have of course been doing since I was a child. I have had a large stage show but in the past 2 years have gone back to my roots....My heart is in close up/ pick pocket magic which is why have sold off all my illusions except the couple that are special to me. Anyway just wanted say whats up and all that good stuff....All my promo stuff is of stage work so I have a lot of work a head of me to change everything to close up/ pick pocket

Magically,
TPDMAGIC Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi TPDMagic,

It's nice to have you join the Café. I have no doubt that you'll find yourself returning here time and time again. Not only does the Café contain a wealth of information but it's great to be able to converse with magicians from all over the world. No matter what level of magic or age everyone is respected here so it makes for an enjoyable visit for many.

Don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own as it's a friendly group. Welcome! Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi TPDMagic Smile Smile Smile
I enjoyed your introduction. No matter what your intention and skill level about magic is, there is something for everybody here at the Café as Chrystal mentioned already. Have a pleasent stay here and post often. Smile Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to Board not new to Magic...... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL