The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » I want to be an escape artist (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MRSharpe
View Profile
Special user
Never a dull moment with
940 Posts

Profile of MRSharpe
Do you really want to be locked into one performance genre?
Custom Props Designer and Fabricator as well as Performer from Indiana, USA
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Hee hee hee hee "locked in"! Funny. Smile
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Dave's sniffing some of Jay's keytones!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
It's either that or spending too much time in the toxic smog from the Sahara sand cloud.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sah......-3341912
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
No much prefer to sniff Jay's key toes.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I see we have a new possibility of "Liking" a post.

Please do not pick this one to be your first "Like"
Pick one that has more intrinsic value, like where the performer is splitting his pants. That would be more appropriate.

And why don't we have a "tongue in cheek" emoticon?
Ian..... if you ask "what cheek?"
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Ask Curtis.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Hahaha thinking of things passed !!!
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Hi Ken, how's the new place? good to see you back.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Its real magic Ian and a joy to live here. Should have done it years ago. Learnt so much and met so many people from all over the world as the tourist rate here is fantastic. The Avebury Stones 4000 years older than Stonehenge draw a constant crowd and of course income for all who live here, with huge entertainment potential on the doorstep its become easy peasy. With Silbury Hill, The Sanctuary, Long Barrow and the Henge all within minets its the centre of magic for sure. From my standpoint to rid myself of mortgage and buy here and a place in the states outright, its a dream come true.

So yes, entertainment can and will get you your dreams if you work long and hard enough.

Ken.
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Hi Ken,
Glad you life is working out as you planned. I have known several in the industry that after years of work, have nothing. I think the secret is the desire to entertain but too many today are only self interested in either being famous, a celebrity or achieving records for records sake. They have no act, nothing to tour with, just a certificate on the wall and forgotten by the masses soon after.
I have google earthed your location and it looks great from the air. One website I looked at said this...........
The Avebury Rituals..

We conclude that the rites at Avebury were intended to bring life to the dead and good fortune to the living.
I guess the last part was referring to you.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Hahaha yes, as I live within the area designated as a world heritage site,,,, that makes me a National Monument.

Your words hit the mark, my feelings that to keep working rather than talking or pretending,, is the true secret. To be able to get up in the morning and do that which you love is fantastic. To make good money out of it at the same time is a bonus and to get from life what you aim for a miraclle.

I have so many people to thank for making all this happen and just hope my small legacy of making smiles gives back a little of that which I now have.

Ken.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » I want to be an escape artist (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL