The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Going for the 'Gold' » » Routine recommendation for talent show Audition..??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Hai.... I'm Diga from Indonesia... and I ask some advice and recommendation from the Cafè member's please...
I would audition for talent competition in my country. The competition called Indonesia got's talents. And I choose to perform a close up magic. but I ask advice and help from all the people in the Café... I am still confused about the routine will I perform... and I still do not know the best routine for audition... I beg recommendation and help... I like a short visuals routine and hard hitting so I can impress the judge... I asked for his help...
Anybody have a routine recommmedation... ?

Thaaks in advance...

Sory if my english rather confusing...Smile

Diga
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
I would recommend close-up magic that can be performed standing away from a table so that it is easily visible even if people are not right next to you, such as one of the following:
1) Gypsy Thread (broken and restored thread)
2) Cigarette through Quarter (except that Indonesians might be suspicious of foreign currency)
3) Professor's Nightmare or Panama Rope Mystery (or any good cut-and-restored rope)
4) Linking Safety Pins
5) Mental Photography (a card trick that doesn't required selecting or identifying the value/suit of a card and is _very_ visual)

Your English is not confusing. I understood exactly what you were asking, and that's the whole point of language, regardless of grammar and such. If you aim to perform for an English-speaking audience, you might want to get some lessons in grammar and syntax. But your English is probably better than many Americans' second languages.

----- Sonny
----- Sonny Narvaez
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Thanks you very much Mr. Anatole for your advice and recommendation... it was means a lot for me to develop my routine for my audition... thanks for the recommendations above once again Sir... Thank you very much...

Diga
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Going for the 'Gold' » » Routine recommendation for talent show Audition..??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL