The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Clear Switching Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Ad copy: A clear small plastic box that can AUTOMATICALLY switch any small paper!

Endless choices of effects can be done with this box. For example: you ask for paper money from a spectator (let's say a $20 bill), you tell him to fold it and place into the small clear box for safe keeping. The box, which is attached to a ribbon, then hangs around his neck in full view. You write a number on a large pad of paper. You ask the spectator to take the money from the box and to read the serial number of his bill, and amazingly, the number matches your written prediction!

Create almost any mind reading effect with this box!

Include instructions.

link: http://bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Clear-Switching-Box
price: $68.95

Review:
Pretty neat gimmick. Very dependable. I've used it about 10 times in performance, about 100x just messing around with it... Hasn't failed me , the switch is very decieving and the audience never see's it nor expects it. My wife watched me perform this and after the show she asked me how I switched the note cause she didn't see it, I told her it was a gimmicked box and her jaw dropped... keep in mind she know just about all my tricks so when I told her about this box she thought it was one of those things that magicians do that go overboard on showing how "fair" things are... I really like this and see myself using this for a very long time...

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
If you want to get this, don't get shipping without tracking code.

Innocently I bought from Solari Magic last year. Still nothing and surely never.
I tried to get a reply from Mr. Solari, but no proper answer or a mutual solution.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Thanks for the info Amirá.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2014, Amirá wrote:
If you want to get this, don't get shipping without tracking code.

Innocently I bought from Solari Magic last year. Still nothing and surely never.
I tried to get a reply from Mr. Solari, but no proper answer or a mutual solution.

Best

If you live outside of the US check with your customs people I have heard about a lot of magic disappearing from customs. I have ordered from Solari many times and he always ships quickly and takes care of his customers. Good person to deal with.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
That's what I've heard.

This situation doesn't sound good, however.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I buy magic all the time from 3 shops, one of them is from bobsolarimagic.com and never had a issue, I also live in the U.S. and for my friends over seas it really makes sense to pay for that tracking , customs are shady. As for the Clear Switching Box, its a good addition to your magic arsenal...Go get 1.

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Clear Switching Box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL