The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Anything about Al Schneider coin sets? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Does anyone know anything about “Al Schneider” coin sets? Are they good fit and well made?
Bob
Smile
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I know that Todd Lassen has some...

I don't have any so I can't give a personal review, but they sure would be nice to have (collectors wise and coin working wise).
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Please give me more information.

What is this?

Thanks

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Hi, Harris:
I work a lot with coin sets. Thanks to my failing eyes, I would like to use SOME larger gaff sets. I know Todd Lassen has a great looking S/C/B in large coins (made by Al Schneider. That is what I am thinking about and looking at.
Bob
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Bob, as I understand it, the C/S/B set is made by Todd. The Chinese coin in the set, however, is something that Al Schneider had made a long while back. Todd was able to find a bunch of them. They are beautiful, but I think Todd might have bought up all that remain.

If all that's correct, then you already have the one source for "Al Schneider coin sets"...Todd Lassen.

Al Schnieder also put out "Hugs and Kisses" a long time ago, but I don't think he sells them anymore. Check out his website.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Where is Al Schneider? Does he do magic conventions anymore or publish? He was a titan...clever..original..and logical!!!!

cp
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Cp,

Mr Schneider has a very ambitious website:

http://www.worldmagiccenter.com

some of the familiar Schneider logic, cleverness, and originality is available there. Well worth a visit.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
The (above) Schneider website is wonderful..
Thanks, Curtis, for sharing.
Bob
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Curtis, that's a great site! Just watched all the videos. I really like that "Cone and Coin" routine.
Thanks for the link.

Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
Hey Guys,

The videos are fun, but PLEASE READ the Essays! Real good thinking here! I cannot stess enough that you read all of his thinking on the essays. If you do you will know why his $10.00 phamphlet now sells for 40-70 dollars when they come up on ebay.

Kirk Grodske
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Curtis

Thanks for the Al Schneider website...I very much enjoyed seeing him perform some of his old classics again.

cp
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Curtis,

Much thanks! I am now an Al Schneider fan!

Doug
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Hey, me too. Smile
KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
Me three. but you already knew that.

Kirk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Anything about Al Schneider coin sets? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL