The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dan Sperry dove sketch pad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kenz Krazy
View Profile
New user
Kent in the U.K
74 Posts

Profile of Kenz Krazy
Has anyone located a supplier in the UK for replacement pads.

Thanks
Alexo
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, NY
112 Posts

Profile of Alexo
The magic part of just the paper? You can usually find 11 X 14 drawing pads at office supply stores or art supply stores.
or here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Strathmore-Recyc......A6PAUY0/
Kenz Krazy
View Profile
New user
Kent in the U.K
74 Posts

Profile of Kenz Krazy
Thanks Alexo I did look on Amazon but only found ones from the USA ..Do you use the dove from sketch pad.
All ordered 2 on three way
Thanks again
Alexo
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, NY
112 Posts

Profile of Alexo
Yep, I usually find replacement pads at Staples or Wal-Mart. You're welcome
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
I am also thinking about getting one of these to replace a piece in my act. I take it the paper is not difficult to change? I'm imagining something like a Cardiographic?

Best,

Allen
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
Hey Allen, it is nothing like cardiographic...I'm actually showing this whole thing in my upcoming Penguin Live lecture too on May 4 for anybody else who's interested in learning more about this trick...
DANSPERRY.COM
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Very cool. I am looking forward to the lecture. Sounds like the paper is easy enough to change, so I'm going to give it a shot.
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dan Sperry dove sketch pad (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL