The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Like buses (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ninjaduffy
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
332 Posts

Profile of ninjaduffy
Is it just me or do new tricks fall into your lap many at a time? Here I was sitting at home and a mate pops up on yahoo messenger, I speak to him in another forum concerning "soccer" here in the UK. He asked how I was and I replied "very well, been learning magic" and it turns out he has been doing magic for 31 years...

Well he gave me 6 tricks on yahoo messenger... talk about cut and paste. Tricks that he had devised over the years... well what can I say. I have been walking around with a grin all day, and busy with the cards trying to work on these little beauties...

I cant wait to freak out my mates?

Anything like this ever happend to you guys?

Also turns out this guy is prepared to teach me a lot more... man, bloody brilliant...
themagician64
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of themagician64
Man, stick with this guy and send him a gift certifigate to his favorite restaurant!
may the Greats Live On!
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
I know how you feel. Sometimes it feels like I go weeks not learning anyhting new... Just working on what I know already. Then suddenly, I see something in this book then on that video then someone shows me something and I feel like I have made a huge jump in my knowledge. After meeting a fellow magician in my town, he has taught me so much and a real solid friendship has begun. I hope to be able to return the favor some day if I ever meet someone who really wants to learn the art.
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
ninjaduffy
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
332 Posts

Profile of ninjaduffy
Its so inspiring, I will send this guy something, he has really helped me out. To him these were proberly old stuff he doesn't do any more, to me their like chunks of gold..... his agent is David Berglass.... how cool is that.
And all because of soccer.

who would of thought it.
J773
View Profile
New user
Belgium
56 Posts

Profile of J773
Magic is everywhere, I guess.
Even amongst soccer lovers

Hold on to him, it's indeed not everyday you meet someone, who really wants to learn you magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Like buses (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL