The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 cup box for Sherwoods? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
I am looking at getting a cup box by RNT for my Sherwood cups. Medium size looks good based on dimensions. Was wondering if anyone has both so I could get 1st hand info on the fit?
Sent from my Typewriter
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
They fit in the Medium Size Cup Box. The Large Size was designed for cups that size (tennis ball load size), but they will fit into the Medium box - less wiggle room, but no friction.
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Excellent, thank you Donnie!
Sent from my Typewriter
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
And have placed the order. Looking forward to getting it!
Sent from my Typewriter
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
Let us know what you think once you get a chance to try it out.
TKF
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of TKF
I have a medium black walnut wood box that came with my brass Sherwoods... They work like a dream for a fit.

I would take a picture, but it wouldn't do it justtice... The reseller skimped slightly on their packing materials, and as a result, in the shipping of the cups+box+balls, one of the hinges on it got hit and broke where it is screwed into the wood. I have yet to get around to wood gluing that back in place, and thus - no picture.

But I know for a fact that since you ordered direct from the RNT2 crew, you will not need to worry about this - They have some of best shipping I have seen for a product, anywhere. + One can rest assured, they will do your Sherwoods' justice for beauty : Its like an elegant picture frame for some fine art to be set in.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 cup box for Sherwoods? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL