The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bound by Will Tsai and Sandminds (42 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Is there join? I thought that this were made without them...
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
In the pictures he sent me, it is clearly visible..
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On May 6, 2014, Alex DLF wrote:
A friend of mine just received it... Very very very disappointed with the quality ! He had some pictures showing the join, very noticeable ! Too bad.

Hey man!

I'm not sure what your friend sees on his bands but on mine you can't see any connection point at all.

-Kyle
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Mine came with no joint. Loving it so far. Will do a road test in my strolling gig tonight and keep you guys posted!
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Wonder if the reaction is even okay with the basic routine .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

If there is joints , SansMinds must be lying about something this time ? They say it is made in a whole piece ... Lol .

- Albert Einstein
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Hey guys! Here's a pic of the linked bands. Hope you can see it ok. Like I said, I looked at all of mine and I can't see any connection point.
-Kyle

ż¤p«Ä
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ż¤p«Ä
I picked up 5 linked bands randomly and took the picture.
You can see the joins clearly.
Do any other buyers' Bounds look like mine?

AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Did the Bound routine last night at my regular gig, got very mild reaction in the first couple shots. Once I got comfortable with the move and started to sell the effect a little bit, surprisingly it turned out to be one of the highlights of my set. People love it and asked to keep it! Looks like this will stay in my set. Hope we don't have to pay the full price for refills..
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Quote:
On May 7, 2014, ż¤p«Ä wrote:

Wow ya I can see the cut very easily . Well in fact it even has a clearer cut than Infinitum bands ...

But Kyle's one seem to be perfectly fine ... Nothing bad ...

Comparing those two , just wondering have you gotten one that is defected ? Like mid-made ?

- Albert Einstein
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Quote:
On May 8, 2014, AaronishMagic wrote:
Did the Bound routine last night at my regular gig, got very mild reaction in the first couple shots. Once I got comfortable with the move and started to sell the effect a little bit, surprisingly it turned out to be one of the highlights of my set. People love it and asked to keep it! Looks like this will stay in my set. Hope we don't have to pay the full price for refills..

Yeah ... Thanks for the answer . I always wonder if the handling they taught will even receive a little response . But ya since you have got comfortable with the move and got great reactions , that is fantastic !

- Albert Einstein
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On May 7, 2014, Magician560 wrote:
Quote:
On May 7, 2014, ż¤p«Ä wrote:

Wow ya I can see the cut very easily . Well in fact it even has a clearer cut than Infinitum bands ...

But Kyle's one seem to be perfectly fine ... Nothing bad ...

Comparing those two , just wondering have you gotten one that is defected ? Like mid-made ?

So Im just guessing, but because they make the bands in a one part mold, the what is on his bands is just extra bits from where it broke off from the mold. I'm not 100% but that's my guess, like I said mine are perfect.

-Kyle
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
I've gone through my package and found I had 3 single bands and 2 linked pairs with the excess bit. Rest are fine. I was able to just peel the extra bits off though.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Well maybe cut the extra bits off ? Is it possible ?

- Albert Einstein
JollyGreenGiant
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of JollyGreenGiant
For those that have this, has anyone mentioned that the bands aren't "real" rubberbands - i.e. "these look/feel a little weird"? I'm really tempted to get this, as the effect could kill. Maybe I need to head to the local shop to get an upclose look first though. Just don't want to get stuck with something I won't use...
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

I don't this they look fake . However if you were to stretch it it might feel a a little bit different from normal rubber bands . Reason being that they can't stretch that far . ( based on a previous review of Bound )

- Albert Einstein
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

But I think it won't affect much . Probably they will just think you are using another type of rubber band . Letting them keep it as a souvenir will be good .

- Albert Einstein
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
I would be extremely disapointed if the bands come with that extra bits... it doesn't make any sense, buying and DIY work...
Quality control SansMinds...

on hold for now until this gets fixed
SlipperySnake
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of SlipperySnake
Quote:
On May 7, 2014, Magician560 wrote:
But I think it won't affect much . Probably they will just think you are using another type of rubber band . Letting them keep it as a souvenir will be good .

This would be a nice souvenir - could see spectators holding onto it, showing others, etc.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Just hope they don't go and stare or examine the rubber band for too long . Maybe they might realize it can't stretch well ? Lol just thinking some audience will go : Hey this does not stretch well , for sure there's something wrong with it ... Sort of thing . Just wondering if this might happen ...

- Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bound by Will Tsai and Sandminds (42 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL