The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Alchemy - Ben Seidman Review Needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ethan Lin
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Ethan Lin
Hey, could one of you nice people that has alchemy review it please. I've been watching the trailer and know there is a pretty difficult sleight involved, it would be good to have someones opinion on this trick and what it is like to perform (angles, reactions, practice time etc)

Tanks
-EL
"Now you’re looking for the secret. But you won’t find it because of course, you’re not really looking. You don’t really want to work it out. You want to be fooled." - Cutter
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
SupaHEEro
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of SupaHEEro
Thanks for the info!
Ethan Lin
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Ethan Lin
Thanks for the link - after reading the review I'm still undecided if it would be worth it haha
"Now you’re looking for the secret. But you won’t find it because of course, you’re not really looking. You don’t really want to work it out. You want to be fooled." - Cutter
skullfoot13
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of skullfoot13
Got it. Not for the beginner at all.Should be proficient in coin handling.I think it is worth it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Alchemy - Ben Seidman Review Needed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL