The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello everyone! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim Dows
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Jim Dows
I have been reading posts on the Café for a few years now and I decided to register to find out if there are any online study groups for magicians. I've collected quite a few books over the years that I want to study and I was wondering if there are like-minded people who would like to study the same books together to find 'gems' faster. I'm only interested in card magic so if you are like me and don't want to go through mediocre tricks to get to the good ones, let me know.
Kbuck54
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of Kbuck54
Welcome. Jim.
I'm sure there are like minded people here.
Enjoy
Keith
SHAZAM!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Jim Dows,

Most of the Card guys hang out in "The Workers" forum and would not see this post.

I'd ask this question again in the Workers.

It might help to be a part of the scene for a while and let people get to know you there first.

-Mary Mowder
djjkarate
View Profile
New user
Always Sunny in Seattle
56 Posts

Profile of djjkarate
Welcome Jim... I'm just the opposite.. I've being doing Church/Kids magic for 30 years, and just added card magic about a year ago !!! I only do like 2-4 shows a year, and it always seemed like card's needed lots and lots of practice.. However, I am finding it easier as some pre-made "magic decks" take a lot of the work out..
SSSSSoooooo, if you have any "easy" working decks/tricks for short fingered, small handed people, PM me. !!!
Again, welcome..
cheers,
don

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello everyone! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL