The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Pit Hartling Memorised Deck Workshop -UK (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
Pit Hartling will be holding a 4-5 hour workshop on memorised deck magic on Tuesday 27th May in Manchester, England.

This rare event will see Pit share much of his previously unreleased memorised deck material along with tricks and tips on working with a memorised deck. Pit has also offered to teach any of his previously released material if requested and if there is enough time.

This rare event costs only £50 and places are VERY STRICTLY LIMITED. There will be no more than 14 attendees to maximise the learning environment for everyone. The workshop will start at approximately 2pm and finish approximately 6-7pm.

This is a rare opportunity to learn from one of Card Magic's very best.

If you are seriously interested please contact me by PM.

Regards,

Martin.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Eric Richardson
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Eric Richardson
This will be great!
Jay Elf
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Jay Elf
I wonder which stack Pit uses, just out of curiosity.
Eric Richardson
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Eric Richardson
Mnemonica
Jay Elf
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Jay Elf
Thanx, Eric.
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Hopefully someone will film this for possible future DVD purchases.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
Atom3339, I'm afraid not. It will be exclusive to those who attend only.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
rjs
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of rjs
I'm looking forward to this workshop.

Pit performed Colour Sense and Unforgettable a few years back at the Session Convention (if my memory serves me well).
These can be found in his book Card Fictions.
I liked the Lewis Jones concept of instantly memorising a 12 card colour sequence by using triplet patterns.

I'm now learning the Tamariz stack. It seems daunting at first, but I really appreciate the memorisation tips in Alexander de Cova's Scrapbook magazine (Issues 3 to 7) which can be downloaded from lybrary.com
It's falling into place quite quickly.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
The workshop is now fully booked up with a couple of reserves too.

Thank you everyone for your interest.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Pit Hartling Memorised Deck Workshop -UK (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL