The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Custom Made Cross Stitch Patterns (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
My mother has been cross stitching for over 24 years and has finally decided to put her talents to good use.

I myself have a Houdini, Al Mann & Derren Brown cross stitch hanging in my living room and I can unbiasedly say they are fantastic!

We have designs for Houdini, Al Mann, Derren Brown, Bob Cassidy, Annemann, Corinda, Jerome Finley, Max Maven, Colin McLeod, David Berglas & Chan Canasta

Other magicians and mentalists can be ordered provided we can find a decent photo to work from.

Each cross stitch is custom made to order. Taking into consideration the threads needed, time it takes to make one (Two months) framing and postage, each individual cross stitch will cost £200.

If you would like a custom made cross stitch made for you then please contact myself and I will put you in contact with her.

This is a fantastic opportunity to own a very unique and exquisite work of art that very few people will own.

So far I am the ONLY person in the world to have a Derren Brown and Al Mann cross stitch!

Kind Regards
Art

THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Love the Houdini example, good luck to your mum, my niece does these so I know how long it takes, she does mostly animals.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
Pete Turner has already ordered an Annemann one - have to say, the pattern looks awesome!!!

Regards
Art
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
CSArscott
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of CSArscott
Looks really good, like a photo on canvas.
Chris
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
This is so cool! It also reminds me of retro video games. Angry Birds (the Houdini edition) would be awesome!!
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Custom Made Cross Stitch Patterns (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL