The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Lecture Notes Special Weekend Deal! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
From my latest set of lecturenotes "The Experts at the Breakfast Table". There are a couple more posted on my channel and more to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdicrF8eU9Y

FYI the special deal is still in effect.
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
292 Posts

Profile of terrillific
Tom, I just ordered both sets. I look forward to reading them.
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Hi Tom, just submitted my order.
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Thanks!! Got both orders and sent them out.

If anyone else is interested the deal ($15.00 for BOTH sets of lecture notes PDF's) is still available! Here's another clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIRq_ANGRMM
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Just a quick update the $15.00 for 2 PDF lecture notes is still in effect.

If interested in only the PDF of the new lecture notes "The Experts at the Breakfast Table" they are $12.00 OR the special lecture notes PDF deal "The Experts at the Breakfast Table" notes AND "Tom and His Merry Men or I Want to be a Spanish Magician When I Grow Up!" both for $15.00! Both sets have great fun magic from my friends and myself you will learn and do!Details of the contents of both notes are above in this thread. My Paypal is tdmagic@sbcglobal.net and in the notes PLEASE put what you'd like to purchase. Any questions, etc. please email or message me. (Oh and if you just want the previous notes "Tom and His Merry Men or I Want to be a Spanish Magician When I Grow Up!" $ 10/.00 for the PDF of those notes by themselves.)
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

A tiny excerpt from a review of these 2 sets of notes Danny Archer did that will appear in M.U.M.. The 2 for $15.00 PDF offer is still available….

"These two set of notes offer up a lot of good magic at a very good price. They were fun to read, and think and I recommend these for others who want to do the same." - Danny Archer-M.U.M. review
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Payment sent! I'm looking forward to these. Looks like some great stuff.
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2014, Tom Dobrowolski wrote:
A tiny excerpt from a review of these 2 sets of notes Danny Archer did that will appear in M.U.M.. The 2 for $15.00 PDF offer is still available….

"These two set of notes offer up a lot of good magic at a very good price. They were fun to read, and think and I recommend these for others who want to do the same." - Danny Archer-M.U.M. review

Hi, Tom.

I just now discovered this thread. Since I already own your other two excellent works (Oiater and In the Hands Wild Card), if the $15.00 offer is still open, please let me know and I'll buy the two sets of lecture notes.

Thanks a lot.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
So this "special weekend deal" has been going on for five months?
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Mike:

Thanks for the kind words. Yes it is still available and can be ordered now through my website which just got updated this weekend. Thanks for your support!Here's the link: http://chicagomagicbash.com/tom-dobrowol......ns2.html

Tim: What started as a weekend special 5 months ago I have turned into permanent pricing as you can see at the above link.

Look for Danny Archer's review of the notes in M.U.M. magazine I believe this month!
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Danny Archer's review is in this months October 2014 M.U.M. magazine. From the review:

"These two set of notes offer up a lot of good magic at a very good price. They were fun to read, and think and I recommend these for others who want to do the same.- Danny Archer"

Link:http://chicagomagicbash.com/tom-dobrowolski-publications2.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Lecture Notes Special Weekend Deal! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL