The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Magic Mission Trips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MBMagic24
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of MBMagic24
Fellow FCM members, I am the director of a Christian magic group called Honest Deceiver Ministries. I'm also a missionary church planter living in the Philippines. The goal of HDM is to reach the world by training and equipping Christians to illustrate the Word through the art of evangelistic magic.

To date, we have trained over 100 magicians in several countries around the world : http://www.honestdeceiver.com/locations.html

Very soon, we will begin offering Magic Mission Trips for any magicians interested in coming to work with us internationally. If you chose to attend, you would be able to do some of the following:

-conduct training workshops for beginners
-session with some of our magicians and help them improve
-perform your show in front of thousands of students in local high schools and colleges
-share the gospel with thousands of people every day via street magic with our team

If this interests any of you, please send me an email: marc(at)honestdeceiver.org with the subject: Magic Mission Trips

Thanks!

-Marc Buxton
marcbuxton.com
visit my new blog: marcbuxton.wordpress.com
"magicians only" password: royalroad
Jeffini
View Profile
New user
Atlanta
52 Posts

Profile of Jeffini
Sounds wonderful. I will pray for God's blessing on your work. I lived in Thailand for four years and if the Lord opens the door, perhaps I can come over your way in the future to share the Gospel and teach others to do so. I am currently in the USA. I would love to hear more information at your convenience. Send me a private message or an email.
MSaber
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of MSaber
Honest Deceiver? lol is there such a thing? I don't know what it is, but the name strikes me as.... weird/creepy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Magic Mission Trips (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL