The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2014 entrée: Danny Orleans » » 3D Kids Show Lecture at IBM/SAM » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Orleans
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago
119 Posts

Profile of Danny Orleans
Check out this cool caricature logo we had created just for the special lecture that I'm doing at IBM/SAM Combined Convention with David Kaye and Doug Scheer.

Click here to view attached image.
Danny Orleans
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago
119 Posts

Profile of Danny Orleans
I'm thrilled to be lecturing at the IBM/SAM Combined Convention with David Kaye and Doug Scheer. We'll be performing a show for about 100 kids that YOU will be able to watch. Then we'll be answering your questions about performing magic for children. So plan to wake up early and join us on July 3 in St. Louis.

Wondering how we prevent children from "creeping" up toward the performance space? How do we keep parents from talking in the background? What do we do if a child cries when they come up to help us on stage?

We'll be answering YOUR questions. But you must post them in advance on Facebook or in this forum. Got "MAGIC FOR CHILDREN QUESTIONS" that you want three experts to answer? Please post them here. Thanks!
JR Russell
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of JR Russell
I'll be there! Looking forward to this AND to seeing you again at Kidabra!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2014 entrée: Danny Orleans » » 3D Kids Show Lecture at IBM/SAM » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL