The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Focus on street Magic @ Mystery School 3rd to 5th October 2014 (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
This year Focus on Street Magic is coming up fast held at Jeff McBride's Magic & Mystery School I am looking forward to it big time.
It was great to see two students of that I meet in Vegas come to the School of Busking in UK Cardiff. Did you know that students just keep on coming back.
Now Mark Beltran who I meet on the Focus on Street Magic, Vegas back in 2011 Has since had a radical change take place in his life and has taken to traveling the world busking.
He came to this years School of Busking in Cardiff.

This is what Mark had to say
"Mario Morris' school of busking is a stepping stone to achieving my dream of taking my show and earning money around the world. He lectures from experience and they are intensive as well as interesting and fun. Learning to busk gives me the confidence and comfort not only to do my show at any setting, it also helped me to better connect with people and really believe in my capabilities. To me busking equates with Freedom.

This is just one of the many life changing stories that we have received.

You can experience this your self, first hand together with Jeff McBride and my self at this years Focus on Street Magic, Las Vegas.
We will also have as part of the team Chris Cromartie a Las Vegas street performer as well as guest speakers.
Focus on street Magic & Mystery School 3rd to 5th October 2014
http://www.schoolofbusking.com/las-vegas-school.html
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
I still remember when Jimmy Talksalot and Sonny Holliday showed up for
this workshop....you never know who will show up this year gang!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
I know at least one person that will be there...ME!

Who else is going?
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
I shall see you there along with at least three very special guests G. Smile
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Awesome Devious then we can all get a Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Focus on street Magic @ Mystery School 3rd to 5th October 2014 (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL