The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MindSight by Andreu - Powerful MindReading (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
Look mom, I have
1534 Posts

Profile of E.E.
Just received my copy of MindSight.
Really interesting material! I will be posting a review a soon as I'm done with the book Smile
Professional mentalist and digital artist for mystery performers. check out my work at www.facebook.com/EverElizaldeArtStudio
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Thank you for your support guys! Smile

This is the performance for D.M.M. - just in case you haven't seen it before:

This is the main routine and it simply KILLS, even the wiser ones.
And no - whatever you think the method is - that's not it. Smile

Btw, I found out MindSight is now selling through a lot of places, even countries like France, Japan, Indonesia, Australia, Germany and more.

You may want to subscribe to my Youtube channel as I may be filming anytime soon more material!

Enjoy my dear readers,

Andreu.
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
Look mom, I have
1534 Posts

Profile of E.E.
Hey guys my review is up, you can find it here: www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.ph......c=569201 Smile Enjoy!
Professional mentalist and digital artist for mystery performers. check out my work at www.facebook.com/EverElizaldeArtStudio
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
The first thing I thought of whilst watching the video............. 'Divine' Colin Mcleod
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2014, rasp wrote:
The first thing I thought of whilst watching the video............. 'Divine' Colin Mcleod

Sure, which hand effects can look very similar - I purchased Colin's lecture and I know he has several effects that are awesome as he's a very creative fella. Smile

But are you sure the methodology is the same for both effects? As well as the entire plot of DMM of choosing around 40 objects freely?

No, right? So I encourage you to read MindSight. Smile

Kind regards,

Andreu.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
I have come up with an effect combining Colin Mcleod's idea in 'Divine' and Larry Becker's 'Reflecta-Thot', which gives a choice of one in five hundred.

Rasp.
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
Look mom, I have
1534 Posts

Profile of E.E.
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2014, rasp wrote:
I have come up with an effect combining Colin Mcleod's idea in 'Divine' and Larry Becker's 'Reflecta-Thot', which gives a choice of one in five hundred.

Rasp.

I also encourage you to read MindSight, I'm sure you'll find something new and very useful regardless anything.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Seems like MindSight is now available in 10 countries... hurrayyyy! Smile

I love it!

PS: Also working on new ideas, expect something really, really cool to come out anytime soon.
I'm on a creative spree, or so I call it! Smile

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey folks,

There's a new MindSight review in here!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=0#7

Thanks for your attention,

Andreu.
Casper TFG
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Casper TFG
Hi Andreu,

I'm very much interested in purchasing MindSight. I'm specifically interested in base 3 and base 4. If possible, would you be able to tell me what percentage of MindSight covers base 3 and base 4?

Thank you.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2014, Casper TFG wrote:
Hi Andreu,

I'm very much interested in purchasing MindSight. I'm specifically interested in base 3 and base 4. If possible, would you be able to tell me what percentage of MindSight covers base 3 and base 4?

Thank you.

Hey Casper.

Just PM'd you with this info.

Best,

Andreu.
Casper TFG
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Casper TFG
Hi Andreu,

Thanks for the info in the PM. Sounds good! I look forward to checking it out.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Here's what I thought of it!

Title: Mindsight
Creator: Andreu Fajardo Bermudez
Publisher: self-published
MSRP: $56
Skill Level: Intermediate /advanced
Book Length: 74 pages

Type of effect: Mentalism method taught to work for stage in a handful of scenerios.

Manufacturer's Write Up:
MindSight contains one of the most strongest and powerful mentalism effects Andreu has written until the present time. You will find an amazing solution to the classical 'which hand' effect, along with his unique approach to binary, base 3 and base 4 systems applied to mindreading.

How accurate is the ad copy?
So accurate it practically gives it all away

What's in the box?
74 Page book and 2 "prediction/choice cards"

Key points:
This is powerful and direct mentalism that looks and feels real.

My thoughts:
While this is several variations on a theme and you could certainly use this method for more than 1 effect, you're only going to perform this method once in a show.

Is it well made:
This is a well bound booklet, with clear instructions a few illustrations and photographs

Is it well taught:
Andreu does everything he can to give you as much as possible for this as well as offers several ideas from other creators should those methods be more useful to you.

Overall score: 8/10

If you want to see more of what I thought you can watch my video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBt1mgUqH8
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Nice review, David. Pretty much my thoughts exactly.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Thanks! I actually had to re-edit the video due to possibly revealing the method - here is the new link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40CT25BiNGY
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Thanks a lot David, for taking the time to review MindSight.

Best regards,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey guys, I still have some MindSight copies left with me, for anyone else interested in a signed copy. Smile

Once they're gone, that's it.

Best,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Guys, I have some more MindSight copies with me.

PM me if you want one, shipping worldwide.

Cheers!

Andreu.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MindSight by Andreu - Powerful MindReading (36 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL