The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I am selling some Major Sideshow Illusions and Gaffs... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doctorrigormorto
View Profile
Loyal user
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
284 Posts

Profile of doctorrigormorto
Hey everyone!

I am selling some of my Sideshow artifacts and illusions!
Many of these pieces are almost impossible to come by anymore.

I am only interested in serious buyers and collectors, do not contact me just to see pics unless you are thinking of buying. Also, these are large attractions and illusions, so crating and shipping must be paid in advance.

Here is the list

- Monster Guillotine- $2800
This is the same illusion done by Alice Cooper.
The guillotine is 8.5 feet high and has been used in Carnival Diablo as its Grande Finale many times. Good condition, comes with instructions on how to assemble. (I can create a DVD for assembly also if needed)

- Lethal- $900
A Knife Throwing illusion where the audience see’s the performer throw a knife at a spectator and it sticks into a board hung around his neck. A real thriller! Aged by me for the show, good condition, comes with everything and DVD instructions

- Vivisection Machine (Arm Buzz Saw)- $4500
Vintage, made around 1940. I saw it on Harry Anderson’s Sideshow TV Special in 1989 and tracked it down. I bought it from Harry Anderson. Excellent condition comes with road case

- Kryo Chamber- $2400
created for my Missing Link Attraction that toured with Conklin Shows across Canada in 2005. A large 8 foot tall cryogenic chamber with a Neanderthal inside of it. Looks like it is frozen in stasis. Seen by over One Million people!

- Carnival Organ- $1200
circa 1846 plays beautifully. Comes with six cobs. And also Carnival cart. Mint Condition

IMPORTANT! If you purchase any Sideshow Illusion or Artifact, YOU must pay for shipping and crating. Or come and pick it up.

SIDESHOW GAFFS FROM CARNIVAL DIABLO
Hand of Glory- $250
Diablo Fee Jee Mermaid- $1200
Mummy Head- $750
Shrunken Head gaff- $275
What is it?(freak creature in window box)- $350
Freakshow ticket framed- $45
Diablo Ouija Board- $65

PM me if you are interested, I have had over 20 inquiries in the past 4 hours.

your fiend,
Scott McClelland
Carnival Diablo Productions
http://www.diablomanor.com
http://www.theparanormalshow.net
http://www.carnivaldiablo.com

Imagination is more important than Knowledge.

Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I am selling some Major Sideshow Illusions and Gaffs... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL