The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » DeRoyal straight jacket? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
I bid on one of these and it went way too high for me.

I thought it was a roller buckle posey,at first.

Anyone ever hear of this company and to they make other restarints and jackets?
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
KSD I tryed a Quick Search and didn't find to much. maybe Shawn or Steve or even Ian might have a better idea. Don,
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Umm.. I am pretty sure that is a current jacket, i.e. one that's still in production. Lemme have a think about it. I am certain I have come across one before, I just have to remember where!
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
lauher
View Profile
New user
Long Island, New York
51 Posts

Profile of lauher
The DeRoyal jacket can be seen in the catalog at their web site.

The jacket is like an older Posey with rollerbuckles, but it is lighter in weight.

Joe

Here is the web address:

http://www.deroyal.com/

http://www.deroyal.com/pccatalog/viewall......count=12
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Thanks for the info Joe and welcome to the Café!

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Hey Joe, Welcome aboard. It would be great to see you again at the Indy Convention this year. I hope you're planning on attending. See you then.
Best regards, Tony Parisi Smile
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Hey Joe! Welcome to the Café! Thanks for the info on the jacket. I guess handcuffs ain't the only thing you do! Smile

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
lauher
View Profile
New user
Long Island, New York
51 Posts

Profile of lauher
Thanks for the welcome. It will be good to see you all in Indianapolis again.

Joe
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Thanks Joe, I stopped bidding on it at $75 which I thought might be fair for someone getting rid of a new jacket that they didn't want. I knew it was lighter weight than I realy was interested in, but liked the roller buckles.

It went for $195 (ouch!)
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » DeRoyal straight jacket? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL