The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » Washington D.C. Day Camp Request (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Posted to the IBM Youth Facebook Page:

Hi, I am an Assistant Director at Steve and Kate’s Camp. We are looking for fun and educational performances or events to book during the summer of 2014. Our camp is all about children discovering their own potential through self-directed learning. I would love to know if you are interested in booking one 30 minute show with us any Monday-Thursday at 1:00 p.m. starting June 16-August 15. It would be especially neat if you have talented kids or experienced kid performers involved in the event. It’s inspiring to see young persons perform, they best represent what our camp to stands for. Some examples we have had that included kids being the stars are child magicians, dance groups, bands, pianist, jazz bands, percussion groups, kid karate demonstrations, etc…If you can encourage and include audience participation that would be great! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and of course you will be compensated for your time/performance. Thank you for your consideration and feel free to pass this along to interested parties!

Thank you,
Adrienne Ross
dc@steveandkate.com
(202) 350-4369 ext. 161

Georgetown Day School Lower School
4530 MacArthur Blvd.
Washington DC, DC 20007
dc@steveandkate.com
202.350.4369 ext 161
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » Washington D.C. Day Camp Request (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL