The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Ark by Sam Fitton reviews? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

grahamk5
View Profile
New user
Accra, Ghana (ex-London, UK)
89 Posts

Profile of grahamk5
Just wondered if anyone has this and what your impressions are

http://www.full52.com/ark/

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Ark by Sam Fitton

This is a killer 'in their hands' card effect that defies explanation!
Your spectator is handed half the deck which they then genuinely shuffle and cut. They then choose red or black and deal themselves all the cards of that colour to themselves, either you or a second spectator get the others. Three cards are taken from each pile and lined up on the table. Incredibly, despite the magician never having touched them and the fact that the spectator himself shuffled and cut, the three cards all match EXACTLY! Not only that - you then prove that you had predicted this outcome ahead of time!You are not limited to just matching up three cards. This is a versatile method and the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.  You can predict dates, door numbers, the time of day, birthdays, wedding days...whatever you want.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
I like this. Wish I had the $$
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Mayb I'll get one for father's day.
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
362 Posts

Profile of Merlin
It does not seem to be available for purchase yet. The Add to Cart button is not clickable.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
The big downside is that this can only use the riffle shuffle.

Regard s,
Mike
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
Nice idea I did try to backtrack it but couldn't. Its an old principle but wrapped up in a nice tidy presentation. If the spectator cant riffle shuffle you just get them to do Lennart Greens Rosetta shuffle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Ark by Sam Fitton reviews? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL