The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Interview: Successful Performer Cast (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
Josh
Tim Friday
View Profile
Elite user
485 Posts

Profile of Tim Friday
I listened to it today, tons of valuable info. Thanks for your willingness to share!
hypblake
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of hypblake
Thanks
JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
Thanks guys! My goal is to provide tremendous value to Solopreneurs (like entertainers).

If you're interested in more of my content please feel free to sign up for my emails: http://clickconvertprofit.com/sign-up/

Josh
Josh
krissheppard
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of krissheppard
Thanks for he support, guys. I'm really having a blast doing these interviews and I'm getting a ton of awesome practical advice! Wait till you hear what I have coming up: A couple are interviews with Anheuser Busch's magician Rick Gerber, and Michael Eaton who's very active on these boards! Keep an eye out on http://www.successfulperformercast.com
Successful Performercast
www.successfulperformercast.com
The show that interviews one professional performer per week with the goal of inspiring & equipping those who are working to go full-time themselves.

Kris Sheppard — delightfully clever magic
www.krissheppardmagic.com
krissheppard
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of krissheppard
And Josh, thanks again for your time. It was wonderful getting to talk shop with you. 👍👍👍
Successful Performercast
www.successfulperformercast.com
The show that interviews one professional performer per week with the goal of inspiring & equipping those who are working to go full-time themselves.

Kris Sheppard — delightfully clever magic
www.krissheppardmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Interview: Successful Performer Cast (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL