The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » UK playing cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anmol_27
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Anmol_27
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy different playing cards in bulk, but that's quite difficult being in the UK. This is because the playing cards here are pretty much double the price of what's available in the US. For example, Ellusionist are selling madison black rounders for $5.95 (£3.50), whereas JP playing cards are selling madison black rounders for £7.49. So I could just bulk buy from Ellusionist, but being in the UK, I'd have to pay a crazy amount of tax on top, which is quite the predicament.

So does anyone have any suggestions on what I could/should do? Any advice would be great Smile
Robert D. Adams
View Profile
New user
Birmingham, UK
64 Posts

Profile of Robert D. Adams
Nope, we have to pay for the shipping and tax one way or another. When you say bulk, if you mean something approaching a gross (12 bricks of 12) in one design then send a few emails and someone might give you a reasonable discount.

Anything less than that and you'll have to just be a savvy shopper. Every time I buy I'll fill shopping carts from UK sellers and US sellers and compare. Google for discount codes and sign up to newsletters. Unfortunately I think that's the best we can do!

It is quite an upsetting difference!
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2014, Anmol_27 wrote:
So does anyone have any suggestions on what I could/should do? Any advice would be great Smile

Simple solution - move to the U.S.

Welcome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » UK playing cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL