The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Rubber band trick-Sponge Ball Fountain in Loving Band Redemption (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bentrick
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of Bentrick
Hey there I have a question about the Rubber Band Trick DVD by Clement Kerstenne and Philippe Bougard called "Loving Band Redemption". Here is the video:

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=loveing%2......ion&sm=3

.There is a trick on the dvd that I do not know the name of but in involves burning a rubber band that burns like flash string and then after it vanishes and when you open your hand a fountain of small yellow sponge balls pours out of your hand. My husband is more of a sponge question but its root is rubber band so I hope this is a good section. I want to know if he uses a special gimmick to have all those sponge balls in his hand or is it simply just a matter of having them all in your closed fist. Is there a device to do this with sponge balls? Like a sponge ball fountain? Any help would be needed!!!!!
The video is posted above
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
"My husband is more of a sponge question but its root is rubber band so I hope this is a good section."

I'd like to help, but I'm afraid I have no clue what this means.
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
There wasn't any sponge trick at the web address you posted!

The 1st thing you should do is buy the DVD to get the name of the flash string like trick. Then watch the DVD to learn how they teach the sponge ball trick. They should tell you if there is any special holder for all the sponges.
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Pretty neat video.
I'm not that much into rubber bands. I only perform CMH but that sponge ball fountain was pretty cool.
I'm also interested on how they are brought all those sponge balls into play. The video didn't show it.

Bentrick,
If you find out, please post it here.
Ihor
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
Oklahoma City
729 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2014, Bentrick wrote:
Hey there I have a question about the Rubber Band Trick DVD by Clement Kerstenne and Philippe Bougard called "Loving Band Redemption". Here is the video:

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=loveing%2......ion&sm=3

.There is a trick on the dvd that I do not know the name of but in involves burning a rubber band that burns like flash string and then after it vanishes and when you open your hand a fountain of small yellow sponge balls pours out of your hand. My husband is more of a sponge question but its root is rubber band so I hope this is a good section. I want to know if he uses a special gimmick to have all those sponge balls in his hand or is it simply just a matter of having them all in your closed fist. Is there a device to do this with sponge balls? Like a sponge ball fountain? Any help would be needed!!!!!
The video is posted above

If it's on the DvD you'll probably need to buy it. It's their effect, and generally we don't expose other's magic! Besides, you'll learn best from the creators anyway! Smile
Bentrick
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of Bentrick
Hey my bad everyone, sorry Ross, the part in my statement about "my husband" was an auto correct from my phone. I mean to say "my question". Sorry for the confusion. And thanks Herr Brain Tabor, I'm not trying to expose anything really but I was hoping to find this trick some where else so I don't have to buy this trick just for the multiple sponge ball production.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Boy, I did not see one sponge ball in that video. Please give the time stamp. I watched it 3 times!
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Me either, Bill!

Dr. Stanley Jaks "invented" a bit that was sold as "MULTI-BALLLS" (I think that wsa the name) about 55 years ago. I never did it, but from what I remember, it was strictly a sleight of hand technique.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
limkris
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
166 Posts

Profile of limkris
Rubber balloon?
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Ihor
David Fillary
View Profile
Special user
662 Posts

Profile of David Fillary
Bill and Dick - I thought it was us young-uns with the short attention spans Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Rubber band trick-Sponge Ball Fountain in Loving Band Redemption (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL