The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hafa Adia from Guam, USA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sweiss
View Profile
New user
Guam
49 Posts

Profile of sweiss
Hafa Adia from Guam, USA
"Hafa Adia" is hello in the (local) Chamorro language.
Stephen Weiss, owner
New Planet Online Magic Shop
http://www.newplanetmagic.com
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Hafa pari,
ive been to your wonderful island several times. my grandfather actually loved it so much he stays there permanently. that's in pigo cemetery. he really is buried there. guam has a vey special place in my hart. its great to know that magic is alive and well there. the last time I visited the only magician around was that guy with tigers. later bro.
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
sweiss
View Profile
New user
Guam
49 Posts

Profile of sweiss
Thanks for the reply. When were you in Guam last? The magicians that star at the Sand Castle are too busy to come around my magic shop so I don't keep track of them, but there is one that is now doing shows at the Nikko Hotel named Hank Rice. I have not been able to catch his show yet, but he does comedy magic. Jim Lord (stage name = Lord Jim) has been around a long time, but has only gotten back into magic in the last couple years. Did you do any magic while in Guam?
Stephen Weiss, owner
sweiss
View Profile
New user
Guam
49 Posts

Profile of sweiss
Thanks for the reply. When were you in Guam last? The magicians that star at the Sand Castle are too busy to come around my magic shop so I don't keep track of them, but there is one that is now doing shows at the Nikko Hotel named Hank Rice. I have not been able to catch his show yet, but he does comedy magic. Jim Lord (stage name = Lord Jim) has been around a long time, but has only gotten back into magic in the last couple years. Did you do any magic while in Guam?
Stephen Weiss, owner
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Hafa Adia to you also,sweiss!

Welcome to the Café!!!
Smile
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
The last time was 2 years ago. I was there for a concert for the pinoys. I'm a recording artist in the philippines. I have to know where your shop is. my last name is raymundo , if you know some pinoys (filipinos) you can ask. ive been doing magic for quit a long time. I'm also proud to say that I am one of the founding members of the inner magic club. next time in in guam I better hook up with you. later !~
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
sweiss
View Profile
New user
Guam
49 Posts

Profile of sweiss
My magic shop is at the Compadres Mall in Dededo (Harmon Loop Road across from Cost-u-Less). There is a People's Bazaar which is sort of like an indoor flea market. Most of my customers are Filipino and my wife is Filipina. By the time you are in Guam again I should have a New Planet Magic Shop website in operation from which I will be doing business. My current website only advertises the store location and lets people know the things that I have for sale at the store. Once the new website is functioning, I will probably close the store and become "Gaum's Invisible Magic Shop". However, I will keep a small spot at the Bazaar for pickup of website purchases so that local website customers can save on postage.

Tell me about the "inner magic club". I haven't heard anything that I can remember about it. Later.
Stephen Weiss, owner
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Sweiss,

It's nice to have you join us at the Café. Seems like you've already been made to feel comfortable and are meeting people. The Café has a membership of close to 10,000 from over 80 countries and many friendships are forged at the Café.

Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own as it's a very friendly place. Welcome and enjoy your time here. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hafa Adia from Guam, USA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL