The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » DJ-tech uVisa 50bt portable PA, perfect for small crowds? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Atte
View Profile
New user
Finland
33 Posts

Profile of Atte
Hi,

One store here in Finland started selling portable PA which looked quite interesting and I thought some of you might be interested in it.

http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/3......ttomalla
The link is in Finnish but I tried to translate all the product info from Finnish to English. Link is mostly because pictures...

-Weight: 5,4kg
-Class D -amplifier
-Produces 50 watts of power
-Rechargeable battery for up to 10 hours of continuous use
-MP3-player via USB
-Bluetooh coonection for wireless playing
-Does come with wireless UHF microphone
-1/4" and 1/8" line inputs with separate volume control
-Dimensions: 200 x 185 x 400 mm

And what I think is the most interesting thing is the price! 200 euros (277usd)!

Does anyone have any experience on this nice looking amp?

~Atte
Human being, magician, student and squash player. Order may vary depending on the situation, but usually first in the list is "human being".
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
I am looking for something like this, but with headset. need hands free.
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of gothike
Cool find.

A similar dimension unit that is more watts and more wireless with a headset is by Happy Amp.

happieamp.com/uhf-pro.html

I haven't used it, but Brian the owner provides amazing customer service and they have a type of financing plan.
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » DJ-tech uVisa 50bt portable PA, perfect for small crowds? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL