The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Mnemonica to stay stack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

superej68
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of superej68
Not sure if anyone has thought of this but instead of using the trick in the book (the one where you just tell them where their card is. I find this trick is just a bad excuse to deal piles) after cutting the ace of clubs to the bottom, spread through the cards pointing out that they are in no apparent order. once your reach the king of diamonds, cull it and every other card after it to the bottom. You can then reverse the top 26 while saying even if they were we can shuffle them up. You are now back in stay stack and are free to do the remaining faros to ndo
lcwright1964
View Profile
Special user
Toronto
569 Posts

Profile of lcwright1964
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2014, superej68 wrote:
Not sure if anyone has thought of this but instead of using the trick in the book (the one where you just tell them where their card is. I find this trick is just a bad excuse to deal piles) after cutting the ace of clubs to the bottom, spread through the cards pointing out that they are in no apparent order. once your reach the king of diamonds, cull it and every other card after it to the bottom. You can then reverse the top 26 while saying even if they were we can shuffle them up. You are now back in stay stack and are free to do the remaining faros to ndo

I am working on my culling for great things like Aronson's Head Over Heels move and Close's ungimmicked ID. This suggestion looks like great practice. Thanks!

Les
superej68
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of superej68
Or if you can cull really well you could injog the king and cull every other card facedown
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Awesome suggestion. Gonna try it out in a few. Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Mnemonica to stay stack (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL