The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Parting of Gary Ouellet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I received the following email and thought others might want to know

We are very sad to announce the death of Gary Ouellet on Saturday June 8 2002 in Portugal. This is very sad news to his family, the Camirand Academy (Gary is the co-founder), the magic community and showbusiness.

Gary is above all a friend from my childhood and later a partner in the Camirand Academy. I owe him a lot, among which if I am doing something in life I really love, without him this might have never be the succes it is.

If you want to send condoleances or a gift to a foundation in memory of Gary please visit the first page of our Website for all the information and the testemonials. The site first page is being updated daily.

If you receive more than one copy please let us know we do not like to Spam and if you want to be remove from our list let us know.

Guy D. Camirand
Camirand Académie de Magie, inc.
Camirand Academy of Magic inc.
C.P. 269, Succ "A".
Longueuil, QC, J4H 3X6
Phone: 450-670-6026
Fax: 450-670-6131
Web URL http://www.camirandmagic.com
Dennis Michael
trilam
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
65 Posts

Profile of trilam
A very sad day in the magic world indeed. As a Montrealer, I am very sorry that I was never able to meet Gary Ouellet in person, but his contribution to the magic community will not be quickly forgotten.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
My prayers and thoughts go out to his family and many friends. He will be missed.
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Parting of Gary Ouellet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL