The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Midwest training conference on magic and related arts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
This has been pretty good the last 4 years

Bev Dowling sent this to me yesterday.
Her email is at the end of this post for more info.

Hi guys!––Just a reminder that our 6th annual FCM Conference is almost upon us––August 15th & 16th, 2014.

We have two exceptional keynote speakers this year. Dr. Jerry Burgess, who is a medical doctor from Kentucky, and a past-president of the Fellowship of Christian Magicians. He has traveled, lectured and performed internationally using his gifts to glorify God.

Also Mike Bolinsky has spent almost 40 years developing visually stimulating lessons and props to share stories from the Bible as well as biblical applications and lessons. Mike is a geochemist, science instructor and Bible Hour director, and Bible teacher, and workshop leader. Mike and Jan live in Midlothian, Texas. Check them out on: www.FCM.org .

These two exciting keynote speakers, plus an array of many others, guarantees us having a great FCM conference again this year here in Kansas City. So mark your calendars for the third weekend of August for 14 workshops which you can choose from, plus a great Saturday evening show for the whole family. The pre-show will start at 6:30 p.m. We invite you to come meet and greet the clowns at 6:30 p.m. Bring your cameras. You won’t want to miss this exciting weekend with us.

See the attached flyer’s for more information on how to register to attend, etc.

In Christ, Bev Dowling
913-236-8808
luckybev@sbcglobal.net
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Slough Illusions
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma
53 Posts

Profile of Slough Illusions
I am planning on making the drive again Harris(as long as something doesn't come up) I had such a great time last year!
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
It was great meeting the two of you.

I was blessed to be included in the Praise and Worship team during the big
Saturday night show last year.

Love and prayers
Brother Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Midwest training conference on magic and related arts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL