The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » How to Update Your Promotional Material (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

manofcards
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of manofcards
Hello everyone,

I've added a new post on my blog which covers how to update your promotional material. I talk about where to get design ideas, the design process, free tools, and affordable places to get material printed. I also show you the step-by-step process I took when updating my logo.

You can check it out here: http://blog.wellattended.com/how-to-upda......aterial/

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

William Rader
JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
William, that is a really good post! Personally, when it comes to graphic design I know what I want when I see it, but I could never do it.

I think having a swipe file of screenshots of various logos, websites, headers, etc. that I like is what helps me come up with me graphic design ideas.

I'm liking the blog a lot, keep up the good work!

Josh London
Josh
manofcards
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of manofcards
Hey Josh,

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Keeping swipe files is an excellent idea. I also keep files of emails, headlines, and sales letters to use as templates. They really help speed up the creative process.

William Rader
damien666
View Profile
Special user
canada
513 Posts

Profile of damien666
Awesome advice! Thanks a ton!
I am in desperate need of updating - so this helps a lot!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » How to Update Your Promotional Material (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL