The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mental-Craft pendulum -- nice! and great customer service (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
I've never had a nice looking pendulum, just a key on a string. So I decided to get one from Rich Hennessey at Mental-Craft.

I ordered the Ancient Arrowhead Mini-Pendulum. You can see the basic idea here (although my shell is brown): http://www.mental-craft.com/index.php?op......ory_id=5

Rich's customer service is great. When I inquired, he emailed me a photo with a choice of components (two colors of shells, two different neolithic arrows), and then he made the chain the exact length I wanted. It has a 7-inch chain, and the pendulum works like it's on auto-pilot. It also looks great and the components are conversation pieces in themselves.

All around, a great experience in the magic marketplace.

Cheers,
Jerry
davidmag
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of davidmag
Agree. Rich is a great guy to deal with.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Hey, let's not underestimate the qualities of a key on a string, lol! Seriously, I 2nd (3rd?) everything written about Rich and recommend his products without reservation.

As a matter of fact, one of the first Mental-Craft pendys I ever picked up was a full size ancient arrowhead so fully appreciate your enthusiasm, Jerry. I also have its "little brother" making for a fine family.

And let's not forget that Rich is a great source for multi-bob pendulums. His work in this area was very influential on my own so let me take this opportunity for a shout out and big thank you.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thank-you gentlemen...for the positive comments!
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Yep, I'm another satisfied customer.

Great service & products!

Andreu.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thank-you Andreu. You are a pleasure to work with.
Goldfield
View Profile
Veteran user
Traveller
388 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
Anyone know where these pendulums are sold now?
Thank you
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love & be loved in return.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
We lost Rich some time back and we miss him. Wonderful guy and wonderful products and service.

I don't know of any vendor who has filled that market void.

George
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Well said, George. I was just looking at some of my favorite pieces from Rich and missing him.

That said, Goldfield, David Thiel's wife Sheree crafts some fine pendulums and will do custom work. I recommend them without reservation.
Goldfield
View Profile
Veteran user
Traveller
388 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
My apologies and condolences gentleman.

Thank you Bill for your recommendation.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love & be loved in return.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mental-Craft pendulum -- nice! and great customer service (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL