The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The worst instructional booklet I ever bought!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
710 Posts

Profile of Vogler
Http://www.wholesalemagic.com/products/I......oad.html

I have the Jeff Mc Bride dvds, but I don't like the Mc Bride's Interlocked production. I was searching something close to Norm Nielsen's handling, that it seems quite different. I tried this e-booklet but my GOD. It is only ten photographs with two sentences of written word each, and that is all!!! And this is a really hard move! Sincerely, I didn't unterstand anything from this booklet about the move. Anyone has this "instructional book"?
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Just for clarity, the book you're unhappy with is: Interlocked Card Production by Mariano Palhinha, published in the 1970s or thereabouts, yes?

See this thread for further discussion of the move you're looking for:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=10&10

[If you (or another) want to buy The Magic of Tenkai, I have a copy available.]
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
710 Posts

Profile of Vogler
Thank you Tim. I don't know if this is Nielsen's handling, but this booklet doesn't teach anything. I have managed to understand moves from very old books, but it's the first time that it does not make sense! Anyway are you sure that the move in "the magic of tenkai" is the one N.Nielsen uses? Thanks
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
The Tenkai book describes the move "As Performed by Channing Pollock".

You'll probably want to read that thread closely and decide which book(s) to pursue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The worst instructional booklet I ever bought!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL