The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Steve Bedwell's ReBoxed question... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gostone23
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of gostone23
So, I see the new version comes with a gimmick but when people discuss what was on his old VHS tape "Dr...." they talk about how he instructed how to build the gimmick.

My Question is: Does the new video include how to build the gimmick as well? In case I ruin the one that comes with the video.

Thanks

-Robert
JimW
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of JimW
The new version doesn't explain how to make the gimmick, but the gimmick you get is very sturdy. Watch the DVD before you start playing with it, and it should last close to forever.
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
And if you do happen to need to make a new gimmick (say the dog gets into your close up case and chews everything up) a quick look at the one that is supplied to you will mean you'll easily be able to work out how to make a spare or replacement.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
gostone23
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of gostone23
Thank you.

That's what I was looking for.

-robert
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Steve Bedwell's ReBoxed question... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL