The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kenton Knepper "INNER SANCTUM" (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Latest news from my friend and mentor Kenton Knepper:

If you want to learn mentalism concepts at a greater level.
If you want to learn Kenton’s most powerful concepts, secrets and insights, you need to subscribe to the INNERSANCTUM go to http://www.wonderwizards.com/info_pages.php?pages_id=12 for more info.

If you want to take mentalism to he next level this is the way to go!

Here is what Kenton say:
“I have decided to be deeply involved with mentalists and magicians who really care about my work and principles from now on, only. I have given plenty to the general community of mentalists and magicians. Now I want to spend time only with mystery performers who are passionate about intelligent, emotive, ground-breaking, mentalism and magic, and want to learn the deeper aspects of my work. You told me you wanted to learn my concepts at a greater level. You wanted me to take some of my most powerful concepts and have me show you secret insights and details about these ideas. You also said you wanted to be able to ask questions, talk to other Students of my work, and have a more intimate interaction with my Students and me. You told me you wanted an extended interview with me about each principle I felt was vital to performance. From the input of everyone who seriously wants to learn more about my work directly from me, we have developed the Inner Sanctum Membership Program. We’ll investigate more deeply my classic principles and works, and you will get my latest insights and applications of these, and more.” – Kenton Knepper

Kenton continues to work with mentalists and magicians solely through his Inner Sanctum program now.
VenicePianist
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of VenicePianist
I have to agree with Luca. I'm a fan of Kentons's work, and think this is very cool. Eager to see how this plays out gong forward. Well done, Kenton!
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
This is exciting and, I feel, has been a long time coming!

My full support and congratulations goes to Kenton Knepper, his students and Wonder Wizards.

20+ years ago when guys like me were still "coming up", we stood on the shoulders of GIANTS like Kenton Knepper and company who have been there and led the way long before us. I feel that Andruzzi, Al Mann, Brother Shadow, Kenton, Maven, Burger, Docc, Webster, Fraughton, Chelman, Riggs, a young Luke Jermay, Osterlind, Banachek and Cassidy (and several others) all worked to breathe new life into the art and support the new generation while still always paying homage to the elders and forerunners or pioneers of the craft & it's early exponents with due respect and massive amounts of gratitude...we all know where we come from and what our roots are.

As a result we've seen and experienced people such as Dynamo, Angel, Brown and Blaine who all hit the scene and opened up wide the eyes of public opinion and experience. Through Corinda, Fogel, Annemann, Hanussen, Canasta, Berglass, Geller, various healers, numerous mediums and message readers, countless skeptics, scientists, partial AND impartial viewers, watchers, observers, witnesses, audience members and direct participants going back nearly a century now (and before!), and it's easy to see where Kenton and his own influence has been throughout all this.

Kenton is someone that has been in the room since I arrived to the party and I know several others feel and can say the same.

Go KK!

J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kenton Knepper "INNER SANCTUM" (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL