The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel and David Copperfield touring? (not together) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
OK, so I know Criss Angel is planning a world tour beginning in March this year, because it was confirmed in Magic magazine a few months back, and is stated on his website. But it has been my experience that "official" websites are always the least reliable for up to the minute information. Does anyone know any details about where Criss Angel's tour will be heading over the next 12 months?

Also, it's been a long time between drinks. Any news on whether David Copperfield will be commencing another world tour anytime soon?

Any details, no matter how small, I'd love to hear. We don't get a great deal of magic news here in Australia. Since taking up magic as a hobby, I've seen only one magic show - Chuck Jones' 'World Festival of Magic'. I need more stimulus!! Hehehehe!!

Thanks guys!

-- Topher
IllusionJack
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of IllusionJack
Hey Topher...

David Copperfield is always on tour. Soon, he will be doing a few dates in Mexico and South America. As for Australia, I'm not sure yet but I heard a rumor that it could be soon, along with European dates sometime in 2004/early 2005. Long time to wait though.

--Jack Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel and David Copperfield touring? (not together) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL