The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » The Best Vent Puppet Names (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

*Bro*
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of *Bro*
I have had a puppet in my act for about 8 years......his name is Buddy...just wondering how long others have had puppets in thier show and how many years...performances etc. they have logged with thier partners in crime. Also are there any males who use female puppets or vice a versa?
Budihaha
View Profile
Veteran user
Bandung - Indonesia
328 Posts

Profile of Budihaha
Hi,
My name Budi, but my figure name not Gil. He..he..
I have several figures, so too long to post their name in here. Please check my website if you want to know more.

I think more female vents use male figures than male vents use female figures. One of them is Bob Ladd with Elvira (his figure).

Regards,

Budi Ha Ha
Budi H. Hadiwarsito
Bandung - Indonesia
www.budihaha.com
boltt223
View Profile
Regular user
Arizona, USA
175 Posts

Profile of boltt223
I am new to ventriloquism, but I have a rabbit named Jinx and a bird named Cookie.
Jimmy Vee
View Profile
Regular user
Jimmy Vee
176 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Vee
I use several puppets in my shows... In my adult & corporate work I use two figures in particular. The one pictured here is Joe Cappuccino and my other figure is The Roman Emperor - Naussius! He is really sick of being emperor. Way too much stress for him.
georgewkaye
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of georgewkaye
Hello there,
When I was young I worshipped a ventriloquist called Dennis Spicer who had a figure called Jimmy Green. Dennis was tragically killed in a traffic accident so when I finally got a figure of my own I named him Danny Green.
There was a brilliant lady vent here in the UK called Terri Rodgers who had a male figure called 'Shortie.'
George.
Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
648 Posts

Profile of Police Magician
I am happy to have come across this section. I have five puppets. They are as follows: Hesteni: a human looking puppet used for regular magic shows and does mind reading and card tricks. Inspector Jay Cee: a human looking puppet who does crime prevention for older kids and adults. Sgt. Swine: a pig character puppet who used to be known as Patrolman Potbelly Pigg and wore our agency's uniform. He is in generic police garb now. Marvin the Magical Mouse: still in creation stage, but dressed as Merlin. The latter two cater to the younger kids. Sgt. Swine for safety and other topics, Marvin will be used for regular magic shows. And last, but not least, McGruff the Crime Dog. This is owned by my agency, but no one else likes walking around with puppets, so I get to use him for McGruff stuff. You can view Hesteni and the Inspector on my website, http://www.policemagic.com. The others are not on there yet due to clothing changes or still in creation. I don't consider myself a ventriloquist, but I make the puppet animated enough that the kids, and adults, love them. Go figure. I am interested in hearing about others' puppets and the routine used with them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » The Best Vent Puppet Names (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL