The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "C4" by Jonathan Levit (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jlevit
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of jlevit
And, here is the text taken from steve's blog:

GIMMICKRY-- It's very rare that I will order a magic trick just to see how the darn thing is accomplished, and it's even more rare when I am happily rewarded. Such was the case with Jonathan Levit's new Color Changing Card Case, or C4. Jonathan's promo video fooled me badly, and the method is even more intriguing. This card case is gimmicked to the hilt (eight special gadgets make the initial change dead easy), and the technology keeps on coming to enable you to end clean with a perfectly usable and examinable deck of cards and case. You'll need your own color changing deck routine (or you can learn Jonathan's from his new download, ahead of the game), but you probably already have one. Jonathan teaches C4 via DVD, and he is admirably concise and complete.

... and the box changes color too.
Concentrate!.
If you watch the performance (an extended segment from his Castle act) before examining the gimmick, you will be fooled. All the stuff comes lavishly packaged in a felt covered hard case, hence no worries about the gizmo getting smushed. $45. All in all, this is just plain keen. I ordered mine directly from the source, at jonathanlevit.com.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Have any UK dealers got this yet ,can not seem to find it on any?
jlevit
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of jlevit
Sashac, Fire Starter,
Regarding UK dealers....not at this time. Still working on this. For now, the product is available exclusively from my website (www.jonathanlevit.com/c4.html).
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have this and I must say, the props are excellent and the instruction is also excellent!

I have Jonathan's DVD "Ahead of the Game" and his routines are so good, I would say that a couple of his versions of classic card routines are the best I have ever seen! First, they look nothing like the original classic events, so if anyone has seen another magician perform them, they won't recognize them, and second, he has worked out the "scripting" of the effects to make them the most entertaining I have ever seen. The routine that uses this prop is his routine called "Everything Changes" It is a color change routine where the signed selected card changes colors, then the rest of the deck changes colors, and finally the two jokers set aside at the beginning of the routine change colors. He then says "Everything changes color" and waits. Someone in the audience will notice that the box hasn't changed colors and will ask about it. He then plays with the audience a bit, reluctantly picks up the box... waves his hand over it... and it visually changes color. It is the perfect climax for a color change routine. The box is handed out for examination.

Simply the best color change routine I have ever seen!

I can't imagine any serious card magician, amateur or pro not having this.

BTW, I have never met Jonathan, nor do I have any horse in this race. This is just an excellent prop and excellent instruction.

KJ
Ramius
View Profile
New user
Tulsa, OK
82 Posts

Profile of Ramius
I'm just getting around to viewing this from my Christmas loot, and I agree, it is a very clever color change, and the materials are well thought out and sturdy. It can be done from a sitting, standing, or even strolling position. My own personal problem is I'm not sure I'm going to have big enough hands to pull this off, but I'm going to have to play with this some more before I make a final decision.
jlevit
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of jlevit
Thanks, Ramius! I'm glad you are having fun with C4. Regarding the size of your hands, make sure to check out the additional videos on the private website (on Revizzit.com) for C4 customers. There is a video there that may help you with this.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Very impressive Smile I like how it looks in video very much Smile
Examinable box is a big plus.
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "C4" by Jonathan Levit (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL