The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Calendar Program (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
Need advice on a calendar program to use on my desktop and iPhone (so they should sync).

Not really looking for a full-blown CRM program but just a way to know when I need to be where. I think Saleforce, Goldmine, Microsoft Dynamics, etc. would be overkill.

Also, when I am away from my office if someone asks if I have a certain date or time open I want to be able to glance and quickly know so that I can then go into full sales-pitch mode.
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
ScottRSullivan
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ScottRSullivan
What's your desktop calendar program? I ask because it sounds like all you need is the iPhone's built in app. It syncs with Calendar on the Mac, Google Calendar, Exchange, and a ton of others. Maybe another question is what else are you looking for it to do?

Cheers,
Scott
curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
Scott,

I'd be fine with the built in app for the iPhone. I've asked several other performers and they use other things. That is why I am asking here.

It seems few use the built in app. I figured I'd ask here to find out if it would work fine or if there is consensus on another choice.
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
737 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
I found a nifty little program not too long ago thanks to Kris Shepard called Scheduleonce.com

I only pay $5/month but it's a brilliant little service. Essentially, I can either send them a link to schedule a time or they can click on "schedule a meeting" from a website link. A nice, clean window opens up and they put in the day that they would like to schedule, they can choose several optimal times and then inout name, email and a notes section if they wish. You then get an email with all their info plus the times they have available. You can choose to either confirm one of those times plus add a small reply message OR, if that time doesn't work for you, choose a different date and time in which the program will respond back to them and they can approve or modify.

Worth a look into: www.scheduleonce.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Calendar Program (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL