The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Really Enjoying Oz Pearlman's Born To Perform Card Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Been practicing new balloon animals as well as reviewing Oz Pearlman's Born To Perform Card Magic. I have to say, right now, I am learning some very simple, yet very effective card moves from his download. I got his download as part of a package deal. Most of the card controls and tricks I knew prior to getting his download were actually more complicated (yet still very good and deceptive) in comparison to some of the things I am currently learning on his download. Yet, his is simple, yet very effective and deceptive. I am enjoying learning some of card sleights he is teaching on this particular download. Anybody else have this download?
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Yes. It is fantastic! I have both versions.
What version do you have?
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I bought this for someone wanting to learn card magic. I haven't seen it but he tells me its very good, and judging by his progress in just a few weeks, it must be good.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, Montana76 wrote:
Yes. It is fantastic! I have both versions.
What version do you have?

I bought it as part of a package deal with Penguin Magic that they were marketing along with a few other items. Not sure what you mean by what version I have, but I initially purchased it with the understanding that I was purchasing a download which I have access to a download, but then Penguin Magic also sent me a DVD as well. Is there a newer version to this DVD out there? Or an older? I just recently purchased it a few weeks ago.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Really Enjoying Oz Pearlman's Born To Perform Card Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL