The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » WNY Newbie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shagbeard
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Shagbeard
I am Shagbeard and am new here... Hello
Magic speaks to the child in all of us. No matter how sophisticated we become, there's still a part of us who wants to believe in an alternative reality, where we can defy the laws of nature.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Shagbeard,

Are you a Magician?

Tell us about yourself and your interests in Magic.

I like Close-Up and Parlor sized myself.

-Mary Mowder
Shagbeard
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Shagbeard
I was interested at young age but in Christian home there was fear of it so recently I am going for it. Am interested in card, coin, stage props, well little of much not everything. Since my kids have interest in it and I am not able to work I can spend time to learn and teach to my kids. Inspirations would be Erdnase,McBride, Angel,Slydini and Penn & Teller. Plus it was a bonus for me to find out Criss Angel is Orthodox Christian.
Magic speaks to the child in all of us. No matter how sophisticated we become, there's still a part of us who wants to believe in an alternative reality, where we can defy the laws of nature.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I love your direction in Magic being to help your Kids.

You're sure to have fun as well.

You should check out :

http://www.wildcolombini.com/

I think it might be a good fit for your interests. Good prices and great for beginner and pro. alike.

-Mary Mowder
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Welcome Shagbeard! I'm sure you will enjoy the Café. I have had objections to magic (like Mary, I do close up and parlor) and my response to, "isn't magic the Devil's work?" Was, "no, just a lot of practice".

Good luck with the magic and kids - I found it helped me be closer to them when they were younger and now I'm working on my grandkids!

Hudson
Shagbeard
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Shagbeard
Thank you, 55Hudson and Mary M
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » WNY Newbie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL