The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MO-FLY by Moritz Mueller (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
14 years old - looks younger.

He was doing card effects at the Magic Castle bar!

Can't wait to see him on Ellen.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Dang... This makes me feel like I suck at 17 years old. Lol. Anyways, I have never done a three-fly routine (I'm mostly a card guy). Where should I start?
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Available at Penguin Magic now for 10 bucks. Cool.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Just bought it. Great routine. Would have preferred closer shot of hand teaching rather than over the shoulder but it is well explained. I did feel a little duped because I watched demo instead of reading description so I thought I knew what he was doing and "using" but then when he explains at the end that they are three ordinary coins I was dumbfounded and eager to buy. However I'd mistakenly thought it was a selling point rather than speaking to a spectator to end clean. That being said, no regrets, great download...love supporting new artists. Just be sure you're aware of the "extra" but if you've done coin work for any amount of time, you'll have what you need. I point all this out because this kid is so inspiring I can see him attracting new children to the art and they need to be aware of supplies. I believe another member mentioned its in the ad though
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The extra you mention was to me readily apparent from the 1st time watching this - I'm sure we all won't go to sh*ll Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2014, saysold1 wrote:
The extra you mention was to me readily apparent from the 1st time watching this - I'm sure we all won't go to sh*ll Smile

Also works well with one of the "sliding" type instead of expanded... Smile

Jim
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Very slippery Jim!

What would Sam have to say about such things?
Harry2665
View Profile
Regular user
So pitiful, all I have are
200 Posts

Profile of Harry2665
Nice routine...has any spectator complained about the coins sounding 'funny'?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2014, Harry2665 wrote:

No, not at all. Why do you ask? Has someone said that to you?

Jim
Harry2665
View Profile
Regular user
So pitiful, all I have are
200 Posts

Profile of Harry2665
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2014, J-Mac wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2014, Harry2665 wrote:

No, not at all. Why do you ask? Has someone said that to you?

Jim

I have not shown this to anyone yet. I could hear the sounds when I was practicing and on the video explanation (of course, I was listening for it since I knew the gimmick).
cafeinst
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of cafeinst
It seems clear that the routine is a winner when the spectator is directly in front of you. What about when the spectators are at angles? Does the routine look as good?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Looks very good! Not really any poor angles, at least no worse than other coins across routines. All in all it's a real sweet routine. Simple yet deceptive. I like it.

Jim
cafeinst
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of cafeinst
Then I think I'll buy it. I've been looking for a routine like this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MO-FLY by Moritz Mueller (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL