The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Saddleback leather sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Use promo code: PIGSFLY for discount.

Premium product and is a bit pricy, but I've been very happy with a small bag ('make up kit') that I use to hold my closeup kit when traveling.

Hudson
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Thanks Hudson! I've been wanting one of these for a long time. The bag I'm looking at Travel Case is out of stock. Which one do you use? Can't find a link for the make up kit.
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
The one I use is now called, 'Travel Case'. Go to Travel>Travel Accessories and select Travel Case. Listed for $181 right now. I believe you get 35% off that price.

What fits in it - either chop cup (baseball size) or 3 cups tennis ball size with 3 or 4 limes. Need either short wand or breakdown wand to fit. 2 or 3 decks of cards, sharpie, wallet (Himber or Nest of wallets), color changing knives, sponge balls, 4" brass ring with 72" shoelace, 2 or 3 six foot lengths of rope with scissors. One or two packet tricks. Business cards. Now it is stuffed! May also take out the six ft ropes and carry them separate. Depends if I've got C&B or chop.

Obviously work out of my pockets, but this is nice for transit, especially when flying since I can keep my eye on everything that I need. CCK's don't fly :-( But they play very well in the Midwest. Added benefit is I get comments from people and get to respond that I'm a magician and sometimes get business card requests.

I also have several other products from Saddleback and I've been very pleased. Highly recommend.

Hudson
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
That's the case I've been wanting. You and I carry 99% of the same stuff, so that's good. Bad news.....all colors are out of stock. Hopefully they that code is still good when it's back in.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Saddleback leather sale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL