The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tarbell 6: The Thumb Tip (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ComposerCopenhagen
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of ComposerCopenhagen
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2014, rasmus wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2014, DanHarlan wrote:
Jamie--
Thanks for letting us all know the history of the headphones trick.

Sanderr--
No, you do not need to prepare your TT in any way for the Asbestos Palm. If done properly, the match will snuff out immediately from lack of oxygen.

--Harlan

if you take a dot and stick it into the TT and then push a little piece of aluminium foil into it, the Plastic will remain intact. I do this since over 25 Years and my TT looks like new, even when I do the vanishing Cigarette. After a while, I take out the Foil and replace it with a new Piece.

No dirty stuff anymore inside your TT and no melted Plastic.

oh btw: I will buy this download as well, because dan is a fantastic performer and teacher and I'm sure I will learn new handlings and ideas.

That was my review quoted. I still don't feel like I have got any answer how the fire would go out not melting the plastic. That part is very bad taught. Smile
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I think this is a great series and very worthwhile with Dan explaining and modernizing the routines. What an undertaking! A lot of magicians will benefit from watching these lessons.

But, in the end... I'd rather have the Tarbell books sitting on my bookshelf ($216) than having spent $300 on the lessons. Maybe buying both is the best solution, if you can afford it.

Robert
philraso
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of philraso
The videos are great - and if they make you dig out your old Tarbell then it is even better!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tarbell 6: The Thumb Tip (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL