The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Card Studio » » Printbymagic.com - turnaround times? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

axcreations1
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of axcreations1
Just curious if anyone had any info on the turnaround times of getting cards printed from www.printbymagic.com - I placed an order a week ago, and it's still saying "processing" - I sent them a message to hopefully get an estimated delivery date, etc. but haven't gotten a response yet. I realize it will take time to do a custom job, but I was hoping to at least get some idea of when I may expect to get them. Just wondering if anyone has placed an order with them (I ordered two decks), and how long it took, etc. I just need to plan a video shoot for when the decks arrive, and was hoping for a little info to help with this.

Thanks!
axcreations1
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of axcreations1
Got them in the mail today. They turned out AWESOME! I can't tell you how happy I am with them. So well done. The only complaint I have is that I never received any response to either message I sent them on their website, or the one I sent via Facebook. I was begining to get worried, because even now it still says "processing." Getting them in my mailbox today was an absolute complete surprise! Such a happy one though. Was having a ****ty ride home from work, but now got a smile on my face. I can't wait to release this new effect to the magic community. Thanks Print By Magic - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Axcreations1, they say they print on Bicycle stock. Based on your order, would you say that's accurate? And the printing...can you tell if it's real offset lithography, or does it look more like high-end ink jet or digital printing?

Just curious as I've always been tempted to try out one of these companies.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
axcreations1
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of axcreations1
WoO - I honestly can't tell the difference between the gaffs and the real deal. Seem to have the same stock. I'm not an expert in printing, but whatever type they used looks great. I've given them a good working, tried to smear the ink, etc. and they hold up perfectly. I can't be happier.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Card Studio » » Printbymagic.com - turnaround times? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL